I partner with clients and internal teams to understand business challenges, cultivate insights, and unlock creative opportunity in the form of results-driven communication ideas and executions.
I build teams
- I maintain high standards and great client partnerships within aggressive timelines and ambiguity—all while fostering a supportive creative team ethos. I’ve managed large cross-functional teams, and I ensure each person can achieve personal growth by contributing and learning from the rest of the team.
I build brands
- Every touch point is an opportunity to strengthen a brand’s DNA and further its story. I understand how to build a brand house and how to extend it across channels to resonate with audiences.
I have extensive and current knowledge across media
- I understand channel opportunities and how to achieve the best creative results across owned/earned/paid on and offline. I lead teams seamlessly to create rich campaigns (integrated, digital, social), videos, content, paid media, branding, apps, responsive sites, events, CRM programs, and interactive experiences. I’ve picked up a few accolades along the way: One Show Award, multiple OMMA and Digital Out of Home Awards, multiple Webby Awards, a Shorty Award, and press.
I am strategic about reaching audiences
- With expertise in brand building and media executions, I know how to tailor creative for different audiences—ensuring the greatest ROI and getting the most out of investments in photo/video shoots and other creative resources.
I have a diverse background
- I’ve worked with significant brands from fashion to finance, and from publishing to packaged goods. And strengthened teams in the ever-evolving digital landscape inside large agencies (MRM//McCann, Tribal DDB, McGarryBowen, Publicis, VaynerMedia), boutique agencies (Untitled Worldwide), internationally (Wallpaper*), and brand-side (Conde Nast, Rue La La). I have an MA from Central Saint Martins (London’s renowned creative school), a BFA from the UofA, and attended the NYU Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) summer course for working creative technologists. I have also been a guest lecturer at NYU.