- OMMA Winner: Best Online Campaign in Fashion
- OMMA Digital OOH Finalist: Integration w/ Social Media
- Racked NY: Best of Fashion’s Night Out
- More press
- Fashion Week pop-up boutique & events.
- Interactive installations.
- Intelligent Facebook app.
- Social channels: launch, content, sweepstakes.
- Partnerships: Glamour, Polyvore & Refinery 29.
- Pin-to-win sweepstakes series.
- Corporate website.
- Role & Agency
- Creative Lead
- iris worldwide
- Team thanks
This integrated campaign transformed Woolite from a heritage laundry brand to a modern fashion ally by connecting with women in the digital & physical spaces where they seek inspiration, curate wardrobes and celebrate fashion triumphs.
We launched at NY Fashion Week with an interactive boutique experience in SoHo, fashion designers, influencers, media, content & contests across social channels. Watch the video.
At the boutique, interactive installations were powered by the hashtag #WooliteWashed, and motion-sensors let people interact with the new packaging. Watch the video.
On Facebook, the intelligent app allowed fans to create custom style stories like ‘Girl’s Night Out’ & ‘Who Wore It Best’ using their real friends & photos. More about the app.
The social conversation continues to celebrate style with fans across channels. More about social content.
We partnered with fashion platforms like Glamour, Polyvore & Refinery 29 to produce sweepstakes, Pinterest boards, articles & emails.